Friday, January 25, 2008

And just when we thought everyone was getting better......

So this morning and by morning I mean 3am Ethan came down into our room crying saying that he had thrown up in his bed. Well David went up and cleaned everything up, put Ethan back to bed and then came back to bed himself. He turned up the monitor so that we would be able to hear him if he woke up again. Well he ended up throwing up 4 more times through out the morning. UGH!!! The brothers are literally on day 28 of antibiotics and are STILL not getting any better. Now Ethan - Good thing that David was off today - I have no clue what I would do if it was just me and the babysitters here.

Oh and the babysitters. Just a little background - The awesome woman that has arranged all of our childcare runs a Christian School. Well she called me yesterday to let me know that they had to close the school Thursday and Friday because 2/3 of the school were sick!! Out of 60 some students only 20 or so showed up for school Thursday and most of them were sick too! This massive sickness that is going around really needs to stop! The news is now reporting that there have been a bunch of outbreaks of Whooping Cough in the St. Louis and surrounding area. Great just what we need!!!

Oh and sometime between laying in bed and getting up to pee and laying in bed, I have managed to pinch a nerve in my lower back! I can't even go up or down my stairs without crying. This just sucks!!!!!

Okay I am done complaining for today. I just have to look on the positive side - in 2 more days I will officially be 26 weeks!!

3 comments:

debi9kids said...

HOLY Shan! Poor you and david! How terrible for poor little Ethan! UGH!
Whooping Cough???? HOLY!
Ok, very thrilling you will be 26 weeks! You can do it! You can do it!

Tonya Staab said...

Shan, you need a break hon. Hope all the boys are feeling better soon.

Brandi said...

Hope everyone gets better soon! We are suffering here as well. Savanna is coughing, and now I have started coming down with something. Raging fever, cough, and feeling like crap. When will we all be better! How is the nerve doing? Maybe David can give you a massage or something. Almost 26 weeks!!!!! Almost there!