Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I guess I tagged myself........

Even though I was not officially tagged I tagged myself so that I could have something to add to this blog that I was **forced** to start. Sorry Shar - I gave into blog peer pressure.......

TAG!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

5 things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:
Gee that was 1998 right?????
1. Buying my first car all by myself
2. Moving out of my parents house
3. Working as a Loan Processor for a Time Share Resort
4. Tutoring a girl in Math for 20 bucks an hour
5. Starting to find myself

5 Things On My To-Do List Today:
1. Lay on left side
2. Prick my finger to check my blood sugar 6 times
3. Pee at least 6549879876854687 times
4. Lay on right side
5. Miss my kids

Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Bell Peppers
2. Avocado
3. Danish Butter Cookies
4. Peanut Butter Cups (frozen of course)
5. Pepsi - although I now have to like Diet Pepsi - Damn this
Gestational Diabetes!!!

Things I Would Do if (ahem, when) I Were a Billionaire:
1. Pay off all of the bills of all my fellow twin moms
2. Build my dream house
3. Hire a house staff (cook, housekeeper, nanny - The Supper Nanny to be exact, personal driver)
4. Get my PhD
5. Fully fund our church

Bad habits
1. Cuss in my head
2. Get sucked in by the TV too many times
3. I am the worst procrastinator
4. My Nintendo DS - I am addicted
5. Thinking I am perfect, obviously, since I can think of any really bad habits that I have


5 Places I've lived
1. Culver City, CA
2. Lake Havasu City, AZ
3. Phoenix, AZ
4. Harleysville, PA
5. Las Vegas, NV
6. Alton, IL

5 Jobs I've Had
1. Mother
2. Loan Processor
3. Director of Administration for a Time Share Resort
4. Dairy Queen Ice Cream Girl
5. Purchaser

5 Things People Probably Don't Know About Me:
1. Love reality TV
2. It is hard for me to pick up the phone to call someone - if they call I love to talk it is just hard for me to pick up the phone
3. I hate shopping (grocery, clothes, Christmas, all of it)
4. I want to be a research author
5. I don't do laundry - David does :)

2 comments:

Sharlene said...

You are the first person I am leaving a comment on their blog for! Feel honored. I just want to say I like your billionaire list. I want to steal it.

debi9kids said...

How did I not know you had a blog???? hello!!! How did i miss this??? I must be losing it in my old age...
Anyhoo, welcome. I love your list. You are such a beautiful person, inside & out!
Love you shan!