Wednesday, May 14, 2008

530 hours

Thats how long my its been since I pushed my baby girl out my whohaa! What a 3 weeks this has been! She is growing so much - she actually has some chunk on her now! I will post updated pictures soon. My camera battery needed to be charged so I was not able to get some shots today like I wanted too. Maybe tomorrow.

Mayah has rolled over twice now from her belly to her back. At first I thought that it was a total fluke but now that it has happened again, I don't think so - I think that she is really doing it! We also watched her as she tried so hard to get on her hands and knees. She was on her belly and her little head was straight up in the air and she had her legs under her - up on her knees and she would push up with her arms (hands in fists). It was so cute - she would try for a few minutes and then she would just drop down and breath really hard until she got her energy back and she would try again. She did this for close to a half hour. Yep - she is going to give us a run for our money! I can just see it now she is going to be just like her brother Ethan and do everything so early!

She did really good at nights for a while but now she seems to want to give us a hard time at night. She sleeps so well during the day - sometime too well, and she is up most of the night. She is giving mommy a hard time!!!! I am just hoping that it is a mixture of gas and a growth spurt. She is wanting to eat just about every hour starting at 1:00am. I am not one who can just fall asleep so easily - thats David - not me! In between feeds she just grunts and groans until I feed her again. We have been giving her that gas stuff every 2 hours but it is not really helping. I am really hoping that we can just get over this soon!

Well Mayah is sleeping now - and we are watching the season finale of ANTM - (Go Whitney) - so I am going to shut down my computer, lay down and wait until Mayah wakes up to eat and PRAY that I will get some sleep tonight after that!

1 comment:

debi9kids said...

OH no! The dreaded days & nights mix up! UGH! Why does it seem all babies that age do it???? UGH!
I hope she gets them switched back soon & you get some rest!