Monday, May 5, 2008

7 Years Today

7 years ago today - David and I started our journey together. It is amazing to look back and see all that we have been through together. We have been blessed with 4 beautiful children. We have lived in 6 different houses. We have lived in 3 different states, moving cross country 2 different times. We have both gone back to school and received college degrees. Through all of this I can say that I love my husband more today than the day that I said "I Do". He does complete me. He is my better half. Tonight we will celebrate our lives together. We will be amazed at where we came from, we will be in awe at where we are at, and we will dream about what the future holds for us. Most importantly we will be together. Forever and Always.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations guys! I'm so glad to have known you both and to have seen your wonderful family grow! You are awesome!!!

debi9kids said...

Shan,
You were a GORGEOUS bride! Just beautiful!!!!
Hope you had a wonderful night together! :)
Love you!
Debi

Jenn H said...

Hope you had a wonderful anniversary date last night!!! Wow, you were such a beautiful bride (and still a beautiful wife and mother of 4!!!)!! Here's to another 50 years!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary...I hope you had a fun night!!

Lizze said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

Lizze said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christy said...

Happy anniversary Shan!!! What a beautiful picture!!!

Jane said...

Happy Anniversary! Love your wedding dress. Hope you had a great day.

Terri said...

Happy anniversary!! Hope you enjoyed your dinner out!!

The Corradetti Clan said...

Happy Anniversary. What a beatiful bride. Love the dress. Hpe you both had a wonderful night.
Denise

Tonya Staab said...

Happy anniversary. I don't think I've ever seen your wedding pics before, you looked beautiful. Hope you had a great night together.

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary!

The Romero-Schroeder said...

That was so beautifuly written! Congrats again!