Friday, May 9, 2008

I am a College Graduate!!

And I graduate with honors as well!

After starting my college degree when I was pregnant with my first son. I am now done. I joked with one of my professors that now that I am done with my BA degree I can stop having kids! 4 kids - 4 1/2 years - I am done. I only have grades for 2 out of 3 of my classes so far. An A- and a B. My second B throughout this whole journey! If I get at least an A in my third class I will graduate with top honors - Summa Cum Laude, but if I get a B in my third class, I will still graduate with honors - Magna Cum Laude. Pretty cool considering everything that I have been through during this journey. Ethan - Pregnant with the twins - Pre-Term labor with the twins - Isaac and Aidan - Preterm birth - 23 days in the NICU - Seizures - being diagnosed with Epilepsy - moving cross country - Pregnant yet again - Pre-term labor, again - 127 days on bedrest - 2 more seizures - Mayah! All of this and I now have a Bachelors degree in Psychology!!!

7 comments:

Julie said...

Congratulations on earning your degree! That's wonderful!

Alisha said...

COngrats Shannon! Your littel girl is getting so cute! And the boys are getting huge!

Jane said...

Congrats!!! AWESOME!!!!

Jenn H said...

So very proud of you Shan!!! Do they have a cermony?

debi9kids said...

Wow! Congrats Shan! You are truly an AMAZING woman! :)

The Romero-Schroeder said...

Yes it is amazing!!!! Congrats

Terri said...

Congratulations!! I am so proud of you!