Monday, March 17, 2008

33 Weeks Today!!!

I am so excited to make it this far in my pregnancy!! We never thought that we would. My Dr keeps telling me that the only reason that he thinks that I am this far is because Little Bit is breech. She is moving around so much, sometimes I think that she is going to reach out of my belly and grab whatever happens to be sitting on my belly at that time. :)

Today was my umteenth 17P injection. Let me tell you - I screamed through this one. It hurt so bad. David is great with giving me my shots he really is a pro - but for some reason this one hurt to high heaven! I called my Matria nurse just to make sure that this was somewhere in the realm of normal. She told me that it is very common for these to hurt worse with each time that I get them. She said that because they are done in the same general area each week scar tissue is built up and then it is painful to have to push the very thick injection through that tissue. Great! I only have 3 more of these so I guess that I can handle the pain - I mean it is for a good cause right?

I am really needing to get my butt in gear with my school work. I am such a procrastinator!

Okay so I have realized that I haven't updated on the boys in a while. Other than our trip to the ER for Aidan. Aidan is really starting to get sooooo cute - I mean he was cute to begin with but now he had just hit mega cuteness! He is starting to give me kisses. Well not only me - everyone. The best is when he tries to kiss Isaac - Isaac wants nothing to do with it! Aidan ends up chaseing him down - grabbing his clothes and holding on until Isaac falls down - in tears - then Aidan gets on top of him and lays on on Isaac! It is so funny! I know that this is bad but whenever I want a laugh - I tell Aidan to go give his brothers kisses! It is a hoot and a half! They are both starting to play peek a boo now too. I know we are way behind the times with this one but.... They have been playing it for a while now with blankets or towels - but now when you say peek a boo they cover their eyes! It is cute. After a while Aidan gets board with that and wants to cover my eyes! Man I love these kids!

These kids can also throw down some major tantrums!! Here is the kicker - they have watched us for long enough telling Ethan to "change his attitude" and if needed go and sit on the stairs until he can change his tude. Well now when Aidan throws his fits all we have to say is "Aidan - No, go sit on the stairs until you are done." He will then walk over to the stairs and sit down until he is done crying - then he will get up and go play happily! WOW! Isaac just throws himself down to make sure that he lands on something that looks like it will hurt so that we feel sorry for him. I guess that they both are working it in their own ways.

They both can say sister! When I ask them where their sister is they will both come and pat my belly - they normally try to lift up my shirt so that they can see it! Isaac loves to put his head on my belly and just leave it there. I really think that he is going to be a great big brother - I think that they all are - but I think that Isaac is really going to have a soft spot for his sister!

Well I am off to do homework......... maybe.......

4 comments:

debi9kids said...

HOLY! What a smarty pants Aidan is! LOVE that he stays on the steps. LOL
So sweet about Isaac and your belly.
PS Way to go on 33 weeks! You can do this!!!!

Jenn H said...

Congrats on 33 weeks! Loved the update on the boys, they are both getting such personalities!

Shannon said...

So funny about how they "handle" their tantrums so differently :)

And congrats on 33 weeks!!!

Christy said...

Yeah to 33 weeks!! I am glad you have made it so far! I am so glad you are having a girl... all boys should have sisters! LOL They will be great! they will be so over protective of her! take care and hang in there!