Saturday, March 29, 2008

My Wish List

So I decided that I would actually write down some of the things that I am **wishing** for before little bit makes her entrance into the world. Some of them are probable some of them are just that - wishes! But hey at least it gives you something else to read right? Oh and it gives me something to do - other than homework!

1. A pedicure. With the way that I lay everyday I can see that my poor toes are DEARLY in need of some assistance. I would just do it myself to save us some money - BUT there is no way that I am able to even reach my toes at this point! Plus I would love the massage for my feet and legs.

2. My hair colored and trimmed. The day before I was admitted to the hospital in January, I was in to see Rhonda to get my hair cut and colored. I went a bit red with some blond highlights. Well I now have about 2 inches of dark/gray that is showing through. I never realized how much gray I have already - and I am only 30!!!

3. My house professionally cleaned. I would love for someone like Marry Maids to come out and clean from top to bottom. David has done such an awesome job of keeping the house clean but there is nothing like having your window sills cleaned and the nooks and crannies in the bathroom cleaned out. It would also be really nice to bring home little bit to a CLEAN house and then me not having to worry about it for a while - well at least a week!

4. Our carpets cleaned. You should see our living room floor. It is a total disaster! Juice cups have leaked, sodas spilled, leaky diapers - our floor has really taken its toll.

5. The brothers to be potty trained. Like I said this is a WISH list!

6. All of my laundry to be done. Now I am sure that this will all get done but there will always be more and it would be nice to come home to NO laundry.

7. A full nights REST-FILLED sleep. With no having to get up and pee!

That is all that I can think of right now - I am sure that there are more, but right now I need to get some sleep. :)

5 comments:

debi9kids said...

Ok, so the night without getting up to pee is so so so not gonna happen. LMAO!

Julie said...

I'm right there with you on the need for nail and hair treatments. OMG my hands and feet are a disaster and my hair - ugh. The days I wash my hair it ends up looking just as bad as the days I don't/can't. Bed rest - grrrr!

I LOVE your countdown ticker - that's awesome!

Tonya Staab said...

Okay, so how do we make this happen? You deserve it all.

Jenn H said...

Hopefully you'll be able to get at least part of the list done!! Hard to believe just 2.5 weeks now!!

Lizze said...

You're brave for even thinking up the wish list. I'm afraid to because I don't want to think of everything I want/need that isn't going to happen. :)

I love the ticker also! I'm off to get one for myself. (Just what my blog needs, right? lol)