Friday, March 28, 2008

This is what 16 weeks of bed rest will do to a house!

This is my house right now. Well not the whole house just the basement. All of our laundry - if you count the baskets there are 12 of them. each one holds about a load and a half. That adds up to close to 18 - 20 loads of laundry. All of the clothes on the desk need to be put away - but that requires walking up two filights of stairs. See the book shelves and the piles of boxes?? That is where little bits "room" is supposed to be. Right now - her crib is in two boxes up against a wall in our living room. We have a TON to do!! Bonus points to the one that realizes that we have a hole in our wall - one that has been there for 3 weeks now. I hope that when they come to fix it we know where the cat is first :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tonya Staab said...

I see the giant hole in the wall but why is it there, what was there before????

I thought that I had it bad with the 6 (let's change that to 7 as the husband brings out more) loads sitting right in front of me at the moment to fold. Holy woman.

debi9kids said...

Momma! That's some laundry ...lol Poor Shan! In time, you will be up and wish you weren't. heehee

Jenn H said...

Where did the hole come from, and lol about the cat. That is some major laundry!!

Lizze said...

Brave, brave woman! Rob would kill me if I posted pictures of the house right now. lol We also have an ever growing collection of washed, folded and forgotten laundry. So we try and filter the disaster out of the pics as much as possible. ;)