Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Fun start to my day

So as I sit here, okay lay here, I am wishing contractions and back pain away. Little girl has been way active today and I am starting to pay for it I think. I had to monitor and send that into Matria and when she called me back she had counted 7 perfectly shaped contractions and a handful more square (we think that baby girls head is butting up against the monitor during a contraction). Well 4 an hour is my threshold. So I am now up at 2 in the morning watching The Bachelor that I TiVo'd last night.

Oh the fun! Heres to no more contractions today!

3 comments:

Jenn H said...

Just want to let you know I am praying extra hard Shan. Keep us posted! Big hugs! Miss AnnaGrace give your mama a break and stay right there baby doll where you are for 4 more weeks. I know your anxious to meet your beautiful and wonderful mommy but its not quite time yet!

Lizze said...

I'm sending positive thoughts and prayers your way. You ever wonder what our kids are going to be like if they keep up these trouble-some streaks once they enter the world? ;) We're in trouble...lol

debi9kids said...

Oh Shan. So soory you are having so many contrax again. UGH! And just yesterday you posted how eell you were doing...just 4 more weeks..