Monday, April 7, 2008

36 Weeks!!


Well I made it this far!!! We will find out on Wednesday my end date!! I can't believe that it is all coming to an end! Boy am I ready!! I have even resorted to sleeping in Ethan's room because his bed is a little firmer and SO much more comfortable on my back. I get to sleep right next to the open window - which will freeze everyone else out but is nice and comfortable for me! The next few nights they are calling for rain and I LOVE the rain so the thought of being able to sleep next to the open window to hear and smell the rain is exciting!

I am feeling more and more pregnant as each day goes on. I guess that is good since I am 36 weeks! I wonder if it has anything to do with my 4 lb weight gain in one week or not!

8 comments:

Julie said...

You look FANTASTIC! Wow!
I am right there with you on the need for fresh air - it's a constant battle in our house - I have the windows open and DH is either turning on the heat or the a/c depending on the day - ugh. I'm glad you found a place to rest where you can get the comfort and fresh air that you so need/desire. :)

debi9kids said...

WOOHOO! 4 lbs! Plus, what a great pic! You certainly can't deny you are pregnant now. LOL
So exciting that you will know in 2 days! wow! Keep me posted. :)

Shannon said...

You look great! You're almost there :) Can't wait to find out your "end date"!

Brandi said...

36 weeks already?! Good lord time has flown by. I know for you it must have seemed like an eternity getting this far. Can't wait till this little girl is part of the big bad world and shining some light in it! You know...you make a very pretty pregnant mommy! WTG on the 4 lb weight gain.

Oh, I am a rain lover also. I love the smell right after there has been a good shower. Such a nice clean, crisp smell.

Brandi said...

Yes, it's me again! LOL
Just wanted to comment on your poll. Personally I LOVE Aubrie. I know we have been calling her AnnaGrace, but I am so loving Aubrie!

And your Pregnancy secret...Sounds like you guys are like me. I NEVER finish a whole drink unless I am dying of thirst. And I would easily say that eating that much ice is equal to the right amount of water. I'm not a big water drinker either. Only kind I'll drink is the flavored.

Lizze said...

Yay for 36 weeks! :)

You look so good too! Look at that belly! :) As for the Pepsi, you're drinking other things to (or eating them as the case may be) so I wouldn't worry about it. ;)

L I S A said...

Shannon, That's so great you've made it to 36 weeks! Congrats! I can't wait to hear about the birth.

lisa

Terri said...

Shan, you look great!! Not much longer now!! I can't wait to "meet" her, whatever you decide to name her!!