Monday, April 14, 2008

Just in case you have been wondering

In just 72 hours from now - if all goes well - I will be laying in a hospital bed wishing labor to come fast and painless!!! Of course I still have a paper due in 24 hours that I am only a paragraph into on a 7 page journey. Other than that report I still have 3 book reviews and 5 assignments that are just going to be forced to wait until after Little Bit comes.

All three boys have fevers, runny noses and coughs - All started just this morning. So we will be taking them to the Dr tomorrow afternoon.

David has decided, thankfully, that he is going to work tomorrow and then take the rest of the week off!!! I am so excited that he will not have to work Wednesday and Thursday. The downfall is that tomorrow will be a LONG day - probably he will only work long enough to get me and the boys to the ped.

I booked an appointment for a cut, color and wax for Thursday at noon! I will go from there to get my toes done :) It will be my last "free" moment for a while I am assuming. I will be looking forward to answering the question of "when are you due?" that day with "10 pm tonight"!

To be honest, I am really looking forward to being computer/internet/freakin' drama/stress free for a few days.

8 comments:

Brandi said...

Shan,
I am so excited! I feel like a new aunt with you having little bit. I guess since I have been along to read through the journey. I can't wait to see pics of her, and to look at my cell and see that nice text that she is here. I am praying that all goes smoothly this week and that you have no more complications arise! Yay for David taking the rest of the week of. I know that will take some of the stress of your shoulders. Don't worry about the assignments...you'll get them done. Oh and way to go on scheduling your "spa" day. LOL I know it will make you feel better.

Jenn H said...

Yay to David being home a couple extra days and getting pampered before Little Bit gets here (your right, it will probably be your last chance for awhile). Good luck with the paper!

The Corradetti Clan said...

Shan, Glad you are getting some much need spoliling. I cant wait to see you little girl.

Denise

The jones Family said...

Whew! I'm so happy for you that you have made it this far and that the end is definetly in sight! Can't wait to see pics of little bit and to find out her name!!!!!

Christy said...

Woohoo! Almost there! So excited for you and can't wait to see Little Bit's little face! Hang in there girl, you're at the finish line!

Lizze said...

Yay! You are in the home stretch now! I'll be thinking of you and sending out prayers and positive thoughts for you! :)

Julie said...

oh so wonderful you're so close! and how awesome you're getting some pampering too - enjoy! :)

debi9kids said...

I am SOOOOOOO excited about Thursday that I can taste it! LOL I can't wait to see your little girlie! (bet she's going to have some gorgeous dark hair!)
I am thrilled that you are also getting pampered a bit before going to the hospital. YEAH you! What a relaxing way to spend the day before welcoming your new baby to the world!
Can you tell I'm excited??????