Thursday, April 3, 2008

Isaac is officially ear infection free!!!

Well for the first time in close to 2 months - Isaac is officially healthy! No more ear infections!

He is almost 25 lbs now - I am surprised that he is not 52 lbs because he out eats BOTH of his brothers! He will literally eat double what Ethan AND Isaac together eats. and he is only 6 oz's heaver than Aidan. Aidan must be eating his socks or something to pack on the pounds (thats where they are all going - now I know)!

MUST ....GO .....NEED ......TO .........DO ........MORE ..........DREADED ...............HOMEWORK ............ :(

5 comments:

Julie said...

Yay for Isaac!! :) Boo for homework! ;(

Lizze said...

I agree with Julie. Yay for Isaac! Boo for homework.

And you will come up with a name, no worries. My parents were in the same spot with my little brother and they knew once they saw him. Now me, I was tortured. lol But it will all work out, somehow and someway. *hugs*

Tonya Staab said...

Woohoo Isaac. Auntie T is very happy to hear that good news.

Jenn H said...

So glad to hear he's ear infection free!!! Hope that homework gets itself all done before little bit gets here!!! Less than 2 weeks now and your 36 weeks today, WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

debi9kids said...

LOL about 52 lbs! heehee
BTW I saw that episode of Baby Baby. It was a set of twins and they had one named but couldn't come up with a second name they liked. It was crazy!
Don't worry. You will figure it out. ;)