Saturday, April 19, 2008

I have a contest for you!!!!

Full Moon - Eggplant - Walking - Burritos

We are doing everything that we can to get this baby here!!!

So now I guess we should start a poll to see when you all think that she will get here.

Here is what we are going to do. In my comment section leave me two different entries:

1. Date and time of Little Bits birth

2. Weight and length of Little Bit.

We will have a **prize** for the one who picks the closest correct info. How does that sound?? Remember David works for Starbucks so the prizes will be good!!! If you don't have a blog - leave me a e-mail address so that I can get a hold of you if you are the winner!

Good Luck!

So info that might help: at my last growth scan at 36 weeks she was measuring in the 23% at 5lbs 3oz +/- 9oz. This whole time she has been anywhere 15th and 25th % during her regular growth scans. I have gained a whole 11 lbs this pregnancy! Anything else you would like to know???

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not good at these, but here goes:

I think she will be 7 lbs 1 oz and 19 1/2 in long.

She will bless us with her presence on May 1. (Sorry. This is not what I hope happens, but I do want to win. hehe.)

Julie said...

My prediction is....April 25th at 7:25pm, 6 lbs, 8 oz, and 18 inches long.

debi9kids said...

Hey! Cute idea...

April 23rd, 5:57am (Alex's birthday)

6lbs 2oz & 19 1/2 inches

Anonymous said...

May 1, 2008 at 3:00 pm

6 lbs 1 oz and 19 1/2 inches long

Abby :)

Sheri said...

Ok, here goes.

April 26 at 10:11 am

5lb 12 oz and 19"

Angela & Albert Fontenot said...

Hmmm, sorry Shan but I really think its going to come down to induction at around 39 weeks so that would be hmmmm April 28th at around 4:00 pm
I suspect she'll weigh 6 pounds 11 ounces and be 19 inches long.
Hope I'm wrong and she comes before, but I figure she's been stubborn this long, and you always did joke that at the end of all this you'd end up needing to be induced!
love,
ang

Lizze said...

April 26th at 11:00 am. 6 lb 9 oz. 19 inches long

Good luck hon! I'm thinking of you! *hugs*

Jenn H said...

April 24th 4:24am
6lb 4oz 20inches

Jane said...

April 30th, 9AM
6 lbs, 7 oz.
19 inches

Can't WAIT!!!

Tabbatha said...

Too funny!!!

1. Date and time of Little Bits birth
4/24 11:40am

2. Weight and length of Little Bit.
5lbs 6oz, 19 inches

Jessica Kate said...

I'm with Ang. April 28th, but I'll say 1:36 PM.
6lbs 3 oz and 18 3/4 ".

I LOVE the name Penelope. They are all cute but "Nelle" is just too cute. (and 5 letters)

Can't wait to hear what you choose.

Jessica Kate said...

I'm with Ang. April 28th, but I'll say 1:36 PM.
6lbs 3 oz and 18 3/4 ".

I LOVE the name Penelope. They are all cute but "Nelle" is just too cute. (and 5 letters)

Can't wait to hear what you choose.

Terri said...

I am so cheating on this one...Her birthday will be 4/22!! She will be 6lbs even! and 18 1/2 inches!! Good luck Shan. I am thinking about you!!

Anonymous said...

I forgot to put a time! 9:00 pm.(That is so mean of me, I know!!! Sorry.)

Anonymous said...

April 23 @ 1:32 am, she will weight in at 6 lbs 12 ounces, and she will be 19 inches long...

K20wife@aol.com

debi9kids said...

Becky got pretty close!!!! Ok, so wanted to be the first one to come on here & say CONGRATULATIONS!!! WOOHOO! You go Shan!!! LOve you! :)

Jenn H said...

CONGRATS Shannon, David, and boys!!! So excited to see what Mayah looks like!!!

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!!! Cant wait to see pictures!

Terri said...

Congrats!! Came on looking for pictures!! Can't wait to see them!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations!!! No more bed rest and a bitsy baby girl!!! So happy for you!

Abby