Monday, April 7, 2008

Finally!!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! My Google has been down since Friday night and that has caused SUCH havoc in my life!!! It meant that every time I opened my Mozilla Firefox I would have 3 of my tabs come up saying that the server was busy. It meant limited access to my g-mail account - my only e-mail. Most importantly it meant that Blogger was also down for me! I have wanted to update since Friday and just have not been able to!

SO I guess that I am here to say that I won't be updating that much until I get most of my homework done. I have a bunch to do and only limited time to do it in - All due sometime this week. Here is the rundown of what I have to do - (like you all really care and want to know):
I have 4 Assignments due on the 10th.
I have 6 due on the 13th
5 due on the 15th (4 of these are 4-6 page book reviews and one is a 7 page research paper)
I then have 6 more assignments that are due the 27th and 28th, but I need to be done with everything by the 15th though because we have no clue what next weeks holds with this baby.

That in total is 21 assignments that I still need to do - do you remember just 2 weeks ago it was at 24?? Gee I have been busy.

Well I am off to write an answer to "How do you describe listening in a chat group?"

1 comment:

Julie said...

yowser! I feel for you - on the internet troubles AND most importantly all that course work! ugh! Good luck with it and hope you're able to get a lot done. Hang in there!